Saturday, January 16, 2010

Offshore Business Formation Where Can I Find An Los Angeles Attorney To Help Bring A Business Offshore?

Where can I find an Los Angeles Attorney to help bring a business offshore? - offshore business formation

We had the opportunity to access our Internet-based companies, offshore, perhaps Costa Rica or anywhere you go always a good place. Although there are more "Lawyers for Business are:" I've been looking high and low for one that I specialize in offshore company formation. Everything you will find links to lawyers in Panama or anywhere else to find - or buy the other side and how-tos and things. I just want a lawyer here in Los Angeles to help us do this. Each Angeles or Southern California in a position to tell me in the right direction?

1 comment:

jef said...

I doubt that the search for a U.S. lawyer for the job. The problem is that "going offshore" and tax fraud in the eyes of many on both sides of the same coin.
And could, if I understand U.S. law to help his attorney, with the possibility of tax evasion.

Why not visit the websites of the CITC and OCRA. These are two of the largest companies in this area in the world and serves many transnational corporations.
It http://www.citco.com/ and http://www.ocra.com/
Citco has an office on Park Avenue in New York, give them a ring and ask a trusted provider of services for businesses in your area.

Post a Comment