Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Anyone Gotten The Microchet Hair Extensions Does Anyone Have Any Advice On How To Get On The Chicago Police Or Fire Departments? ?

Does anyone have any advice on how to get on the Chicago police or fire departments? ? - anyone gotten the microchet hair extensions

I have the test for CFD and were on a waiting list. I know a few people who were after me on the list. I've heard that you know, so my question is, it is possible to draw any favors? I know people, and I'll try to start getting favors, if thats possible. When will CPD will provide a further test? I wanted to test for some time and do not seem willing to hire anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, if I were you, I would have "people" known to send letters referring to setting. They see others in the community a very high opinion of yourself and your work ethic and / or character. I also think only a clear line of communication between you and the staff on, so they know they are very serious about the process.

Post a Comment