Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pro-tek Scam Is Pro-Tek Chemical A Scam? Travel Job?

Is Pro-Tek Chemical a scam? Travel Job? - pro-tek scam

I'm 19 and I'm currently got me home after my family with financial problems. Some people come knocking on my door to say about this product biodegradable, sold. I told him I now have no money, and asks me my age. I told him 19 and he starts going, how I can deal tons of money for this work to do with this company that you have never heard of. Free training and do not even need a car.

www.protekchemical.com

I just got a girlfriend and 1 credit for the work in the next two weeks my diploma. Can someone help me with this test and give the light is going on, what is?

1 comment:

Estanisl... said...

Hi Kevin

Marketing and sales of other products and provides a reserve for them an excellent opportunity to earn extra money and start a new business model. Well ...

BUT ... there is always a but

They must learn to do and it takes time and effort for each new dealer / seller. No matter what your product is good. We need the smart way to highlight and learn how to prevent the sale in the vicinity of burning and end up with more problems than it was when it began.

So, if you're smart and I think they begin to learn in advance what you need to know a good salesperson and marketer. And that's not what the man said: "I'm sure. The history of making tons of money is a big fat lie. In most cases, not for beginners, but the lack of confidence, experience and methods and intelligent systems.

So do not believe that I trained successfully for 4 weeks, if no sales in the past.

Read the text on the side of applications:
"...Also, if you have committed in the region and must be there, and you can not travel you do not apply.

When set, is the distributor for the recruitment of transport in the city, which are currently at his own expense -> \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt responsible; -. It is not necessary and does not require funding for this work to initiate. There is no investment that is not necessary ;---. through the training period (2 to 4 weeks), which also go ---> Dealer Cost \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt You will receive a per diem for food, while the formation of compensation for sales. "

What you have to pay. Ask how.

Be prepared to do the same work as a trader old vacuum cleaner.

I recommend you read his blog and Mike Dillard on direct marketing. The search for his name and the marketing words and a blog. Here you will find good information on direct sales.

We wish you much success
EstaniChapel

Post a Comment